This is Sentence Transformation 01
First, try to do the following exercise. Write down your answer. Then, watch my explanation below:
Now it’s your turn:
- I have been ____ing for the past three hours.
- She has been ____ing on this project since yesterday morning.
- They have been running every day for the last month.
- The construction workers have been building the new bridge for six months now.
- I have been practicing my guitar for two years.
If you enjoyed this tip, like, comment and share! 👍💬📤