* Expression of the day
NO MATTER WHAT = anyways = it doesn’t matter what happens
Possible expressions to be used instead of “no matter what”: above all, come what may
So Adele is saying she will support her son NO MATTER WHAT = it doesn’t matter what her son will like or be, she’ll always be there for him!
HOW TO USE THE EXPRESSION:
You can use NO MATTER + what, when, how, who:
Click below to listen to the sentences:
I never seem to lose any weight, no matter how hard I try.
We’ve got to get to the airport on time, no matter what.
No matter what happens, we’ll still be friends.
Write sentences with the expression of the day and leave them in the comments below!
Join our newsletter & Take Your English to the Next Level
Sign up for our newsletter and receive notifications of new posts and videos!
– My niece has 5 years old and I and her parents always support her whatever she decide to do or tobe, no matter what.
– No matter what happens, I’ll love my family.
– I can never go to the gym, no matter what effort I make, I always get an excuse.
Well done, Kátia. 😉
Correction: my niece IS 5 years old
whatever she DECIDES to do
No matter what I decide to do, or what kind of route I decide to take, I know the Light will be always guiding me.
No matter what, INDEED! That is a great motto to carry with us 😉
– I’m always tired, no matter how much I sleep.
– I will always love my nephew, no matter what he do or think.
– No matter what I do, my boos always complain
Hi there! I am so glad to see you here and I loved the sentences. <3
(1) no matter what he does or thinks (third person)
(2) my boss always complainS